[or-roots] unsubscribing/ A reply from Texas

Ray Powell rayp6217 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 08:15:47 PDT 2005

Don't be too hard on the unsubscribers! They just might be too busy to go through all those at this time and they choose to unsubscribe until they have more time. Not all of them unsubscribe because of the subject. It is too easy for us to assume the worst possible reason why they might be unsubbing. Keep up the anecdotes! Who knows? We might find one that involves one of our family!

Ray Powell