[or-roots] 1964 FLOOD

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 1 10:12:46 PST 2006

Hi Les
Boy! do I remember the "64" Flood was working for a firbeglass laminating company, we were supposed to do some work at the mill in Coos Bay, I got as far as Drain and found out we could not get to Coos Bay had to call back to the company and tell them what was going on, yet they would not let us come back home until the next day, our company was in Washougal Wa. they tried every way they could think of to see if we could get to Coos Bay then found out the Mill was even flooded.
To get into Drain we drove from from high spot to high spot thru the water over the road from I5 at Curtain.
Glen Portland

--
Glen A. Jones

From: "Leslie Chapman" <reedsportchapmans at verizon.net>