[or-roots] Mary Catherine Graves

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Mon Jan 9 23:01:36 PST 2006

http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/reference.html
Oregon State Archives - copies of death certificates available

Database: Oregon Death Index, 1903-98
Name:Graves, Melvina
County:Multnomah
Death Date:18 Apr 1926
Certificate:89

Database: Oregon Death Index, 1903-98
Name:Graves, James K. P.                                   ???????
County:Polk
Death Date:08 Dec 1914
Certificate:3407