[or-roots] Oregon Periodical Index Online?

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Thu Jan 26 14:09:50 PST 2006

You may have all this information.  I didn't find anything to indicate descendants to Harry R Kenyon or Averil (Cast) Kenyon.

NameHome in 1920(City,County,State)EstimatedBirth YearBirthplaceRaceView Image

Francis Cast    Wapato, Yakima, Washingtonabt 1876MissouriWhite
Ethel Cast        Wapato, Yakima, Washingtonabt 1882MissouriWhite
Averil M Cast    Wapato, Yakima, Washingtonabt 1903MissouriWhite
Hazel B Cast    Wapato, Yakima, Washingtonabt 1907WashingtonWhite
Dorothy F Cast    Wapato, Yakima, Washingtonabt 1910WashingtonWhite
Carrol L Cast        Wapato, Yakima, Washingtonabt 1913WashingtonWhite
Harold R Cast    Wapato, Yakima, Washingtonabt 1918WashingtonWhite

1920 United States Federal Census Record
Name:Averil M Cast
Age:17 years
Estimated birth year:abt 1903
Birthplace:Missouri
Race:White
Home in 1920:Wapato, Yakima, Washington
Sex:Female
Marital status:Single
Relation to Head of House:Daughter
Able to read:Yes
Able to Write:Yes
Mother's Birth Place:Missouri
Father's Birth Place:Missouri
Image:551

Image Source: Year: 1920; Census Place: Wapato, Yakima, Washington; Roll: T625_1945; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 192; Image: 551.

NameFamily Members Home in 1930 (City,County,State)Estimated Birth YearBirthplaceRelationView Image

Harry R KenyonAberil N KenyonMonroe, Snohomish, WAabt 1902 New York Head
Aberil N KenyonHarry R KenyonMonroe, Snohomish, WAabt 1903   Wife

Oregon Death Index, 1903-98 Record
Name:Kenyon, Harry Ric
County:Multnomah
Death Date:20 Jan 1979
Certificate:79-01414
Age:78
Birth Date:17 Dec 1901
Spouse:Averil

WA-HI-SE-AN
1926 Wapato High School Yearbook
Wapato, Yakima County, Washington

PG  YEAR    LAST        FIRST       MEMO

20  1927    Cast        Fay         -

Submitted by Laura Ware January, 2002  leware at juno.com

Sunnyside (Old) Cemetery is located on the north side of Van Belle Rd. at Cemetery Rd.
ca 1 mile north of Sunnyside.  Contains graves from most of Lower Yakima Valley private
cemeteries abandoned after it was formed.  This cemetery, Sunnyside Memorial Park
and Lower Valley Memorial Gardens are operated by the Pierce Group, Inc.  The sexton
at the three cemeteries is Karen Beaver.  Our many thanks to Karen for he help and
cooperation during this project.

The file includes data from the cemetery sexton records and data from walking
the cemetery and writing down tombstone information.  The block in this submission
is located in the central portion of the western section of the cemetery.  Blocks 9-11.

Transcribed, compiled and submitted by Laura Ware & Theresa Wiggins
Date:   January, 2002
e-mail:  leware at juno.com

Cast           A. Pauline            1914                                        23   11   1
Cast           Carroll L.            1912       1976               1976/12/30    23   11   1   372   cremains moved to/from 5 in 1977
Cast           Ethel P.              1883       1962               1962/10/23    23   11   3   372   Mrs.
Cast           Fay                   1909       1933                  1933       23   11   6   372
Cast           Francis Levi          1874       1941               1941/02/17    23   11   2   372

Social Security Death Index Record
Name:Harold R. Cast
SSN:534-01-6622
Last Residence:98648  Stevenson, Skamania, Washington, United States of America
Born:18 Sep 1918
Died:31 May 2003
State (Year) SSN issued:Washington (Before 1951 )