[or-roots] Adoption Records

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 18:22:13 PDT 2009

Hi Denise-

I don't know if this will be of help to you or not, but I ran across this brief obituary in our local paper here. I don't know if the Coos Bay papers might have had a bigger obituary, but it is certainly possible.

Isaac Landrith, a highly esteemed citizen of Marshfield and well known over the county, died Oct. 14, 1904, age 45 years.
Myrtle Point Enterprise, Oct. 21, 1904

 Robyn

Interested in Oregon History? Check out my webpages at
coquillevalley.org or genealogytrails.com (Coos & Curry Counties)