[or-roots] I Need a History Lesson

MStang5165 at aol.com MStang5165 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 12:29:37 PST 2009

You mentioned that the surnames you were searching were Forrest &  Lambert
but no first names. Having those would help!

In Shirley O'Neil's book, Yamhill County Pioneers, she has about three  pages
on the John M. Forrest (spouse Anna) family who were in Yamhill County for
the 1850 census. They came to Oregon in 1845. There are children ranging in
age from 22 - 4. If this sounds like it could be your family, let me know and I
will be glad to send you more  information.              Mimi Stang