[or-roots] some of my resources

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 21:41:15 PST 2010

Pat's diligent effort on my behalf reminded me it is time for me to mention
some of my personal resources in case some on here haven't heard them before
or have forgotten (nah, that can't happen we all have perfect   .  .  . uh,
what was I talking about? oh memories)

In lane county i have 1947, 1958 and 1967-8 phone books, the 58 one is
especially interesting because it will allow me to tell you within a very
small area where someone in it lived if they were in a rural area as it has
maps of all the rural routes.

I have the 1948-9 Capitol Publishing Who's Who in Oregon, I also have re
downloaded the DLC book as I seem to have lost my original files; I have it
on CD somewhere, but can't find that. It is easy to do look ups in though.

I also have Yoncalla Yesterday, a number of Cottage Grove books, Living East
of the Sandy, volume 1 and a number of odds and ends that might have
something of value to specific questions. For example it just occurred to me
that several folks have asked questions in the past that might have an
answer or partial answer in Owyhee Trails by Mike Hanley with Ellis Lucia.

Hmm, I wonder if B Ann's family is in there??