[or-roots] OHS Index card McCubbins

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Tue Mar 9 20:24:22 PST 2010

Thank You EugeneMelvin,  - I was researching my McCubbins today and found them at the web site below. I was searching on EugeneMelvin web site Television Shows  http://www.ancestors.com  he sent today. My question is now that I have this Index card below do I take it to the Oregon Historical Society in down town Portland or can I call them to mail it to me?      Nancy

http://www.ancestors.com and I put in Oregon

http://librarycatalog.ohs.org/EOSWeb/OPAC/TitleView/CompleteDisplay.aspx
      Oregon Historical Society Research Library
      Scrapbook Title:   Scrapbook
      Scrapbook Number:   38
      Scrapbook Page Number:   p. 161
      Creator:   Himes, George H.
      Scrapbook Dates:   circa 1905
      Content Description:   Scrapbook contains clippings and table of contents. See W.P.A. card index.