[or-roots] A Training Aid McGuire - Baker

ffarner at coinet.com ffarner at coinet.com
Fri Jun 17 23:01:48 PDT 2011

I know there is a wealth of information available.  I don't know what
parts I should be finding myself, and what parts I need to ask for help
with.  My goal is to gather family information while disturbing others as
much as possible.  I am a retired engineer.  My wife says I'm quite anal
retentive.  I suppose it is because I go to great lengths to have a
minimum of two data sources for as many of my line as I can accumulate.
Having 11270 individuals [as of today] it keeps me busy gathering
information.  I really value the tidbits I garner off of this site, and
don't want to become known as a pest.

Thank you for all the help.

Fred Farner, La Pine