[or-roots] 3rd Ggrandfather's Will

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at q.com
Mon Dec 3 21:08:09 PST 2012

It is unfortunate that the records of the Pioneer Cemetery in Salem are
so spotty -- there are any number of unrecorded early burials there -- I
believe my grand aunt's in-laws are buried there -- the husband is
recorded, no mention of his wife in the official records, but the space
next to him appears to be occupied -- no headstones.  The cemetery
association has some evidence of the burial, though --

Burr, Rosetta (11 Nov 1864 - 21 Feb 1933), [FA 12]
<http://www.salempioneercemetery.org/records/display_record.php?id=1250>
Burr, Samuel Henry (12 Aug 1859 - 28 May 1934), [FA 12]
<http://www.salempioneercemetery.org/records/display_record.php?id=7872>

http://www.salempioneercemetery.org/records.php

Bill Strickland