[OSFA] OSFA Conferences May 2 and May 9

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Mon Mar 27 13:01:15 PDT 2017

Hello,

I have attached the registration forms for the OSFA Spring Conferences. Like last year, we are having two. The introductory conference is for those who haven't been in state government for long and the advance one is for those of us who have been here for a while. Of course, we believe anyone could attend either conference and still come away with good information. Our Keynote Speaker is Kasey McCallister, who is a motivational speaker from right here in the Willamette Valley. Please plan on joining us for either one or both of the conferences this year.

Thanks,

Serena Harris, President

Serena Harris | Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission | 255 Capitol Street NE | Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434 | Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>