OSPS E-News ~ Retroactive Entries in OSPA Class

Thu Jan 29 15:00:36 PST 2009

We were scheduled to have a class on Retroactive Entries in OSPA in December.  Because of the snow, we rescheduled it to February 3, 1:30 to 4:30 pm in the SFMS Conference Room, 1st Floor, Executive Building, 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem.

There is room in the class for additional folks.  The deadline to register is Monday, February 2, at 5:00 pm.  For information on registering, see the OSPS web site: http://tinyurl.com/apbpm7 .

We will use screen prints and reports to "diagnose" what happened and decide what needs to be done to fix it.  Scenarios include:  check reversal, negative tax, DPT on the P050 and no DP insurance, negative retirement contributions, and an overtime adjustment for a closed pay period.

If you have questions, contact Katherine Bremser, Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us or (503) 378-6777, x295.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services