OSPS E-News ~ OSPA Payroll Calculation Class 10/27/09

Wed Oct 21 09:51:19 PDT 2009

If you are interested in participating in the OSPA Payroll Calculation class, please register by 5:00 pm on Friday, October 23. The class will be Tuesday, October 27, from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. We are offering this through an iLinc Oregon "virtual classroom" for all participants, even those in the Salem area. To attend, you will need a computer and telephone. The computer needs internet access and a software program that can handle a simple Excel spreadsheet.

We will cover the Payroll Calculation document from the OSPA Reference Manual, http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/pubs/intros/paycalc.pdf . I will send you the internet link, telephone number, and an Excel workbook and other handouts. You will be using them to perform the calculations during the class.

Register in iLearnOregon: https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx

If you have questions, please contact Katherine Bremser (Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us, (503) 378-6777 x295.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator