OSPS E-News ~ Is There Interest in Core OSPA Classes?

Mon Aug 8 08:47:29 PDT 2011

>From the response I received from my original e-mail, I have scheduled
the following additional "core" classes for the fall:

*         Frequently Used Screens in OSPA, September 13, 8:30 am to 4:30
pm

*         New Employees in OSPA, October 27, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm

*         Employee Separations in OSPA, November 9, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

All of them are hands-on classes. They will be in the new DAS Computer
Lab, Mt. Hood Room, General Services Building, 1225 Ferry St. NE, Salem.

You must currently have access to OSPA to take the classes. The classes
are included in your agency's assessment for OSPS and are free. However,
the State Controller's Division charges a $50.00 fee if a student is
registered for a class conducted in a computer lab, does not attend
class and does not cancel 48 hours prior to class or send a substitute.

Register in iLearnOregon,  http://go.usa.gov/iE6 . Click on Learning
Center, then on Course Catalog. Search by OSPS or OSPA. If you would
like additional information about the class, click on the i to the left
of the class title or see the OSPS Training Page: http://go.usa.gov/KEm

If you have questions, contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!