OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Project Update - Reports Distribution

Fri Feb 18 09:09:18 PST 2011

OSPS Project Update - Change in Reports Distribution

Effective February Run 1

In our continuing effort to better serve our agency partners, OSPS is piloting a new method of report distribution.   Effective with February Run 1 reports paper reports & time sheets will be directly distributed to agencies by DAS Mail Services. All agencies will receive the OSPS paper reports & time sheets via shuttle.  Reports will be printed the night of 2/23 and will be securely packaged and shuttled on 2/24.  (later arrival in Portland and Eugene)

This will eliminate the need for agencies to have a designated person to pick up their reports from OSPS. Additionally agencies will no longer need to maintain a list of persons that need access to the OSPS distribution room. With the success of this change, the OSPS distribution room will be eliminated.

ü  If your agency no longer has the need for paper reports please let OSPS know at your earliest convenience.

ü  There are no changes in how checks are distributed.

ü  Your feedback on the delivery of reports will be very useful to us in determining the success of the pilot project.

Thank you for your continued support as we work to better serve you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/ <http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!