OSPS E-News ~ Annual Authorized Signature Review

Tue Sep 6 12:58:19 PDT 2011

It is time for the OSPS annual review of authorized signatures. We put
the letters, which include a list of the current authorized signatures
for each agency, in the shuttle today. The letters contain a form to
sign and return if the authorizations are current. If they are not, you
must complete and return a new Form 75.45.01 Authorized OSPA Signatures.

Please send either response to OSPS by September 27, 2011.  Except as
noted below, current authorizations will not be honored after October 3,
2011.

The following agencies will not receive a letter because they have
updated the form within the last 30 days:

13700 - Department of Justice

17000 - Oregon State Treasury

19600 - District Attorneys and their Deputies

40400 - Office of Public Defense Services

44000 - Department of Consumer and Business Services

57500 - Oregon Student Assistance Commission

58500 - Commission for the Blind

83300 - Health Related Licensing Boards

85100 - Board of Nursing

88500 - Oregon Industries for the Blind

If you have questions, please contact OSPS.Help at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!