OSPS E-News ~ Change in 2013 Processing Calendar - July

Wed Nov 7 13:45:51 PST 2012

Good afternoon,

You talked - we listened!  We've made a change in July 2013 to the June 2013 Run 2 cutoff date.

June 2013 Run 2 previously was scheduled to process on Monday, July 8, 2013.  We heard many of you had concerns about staff taking both July 4 and July 5 off for a four-day weekend which would leave little time to process your exceptions before the final June 2013 Run 2 cutoff.

We talked with the programmers and with SFMS and we were able to push back the final cut off by one day.

June Run 2 final cutoff is now 7/9/2013.  This also pushes leave accrual and Datamart dates back by one day.  The SFMA Load and Post date remain unchanged.  Check out the updated 2013 calendar at the processing page of our online resource center:  http://oregon.gov/das/EGS/FBS/osps/pages/processtools.aspx .

For questions or comments regarding this change please contact the Help Desk by telephone (503-378-6777 option 0) or email  (OSPS.help at state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.help at state.or.us>).

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/