OSPS E-News ~ Joy Sebastian Announces Retirement

Mon Jan 28 09:33:15 PST 2013

Hello,

After serving for more than 14 years in Oregon state government, Joy Sebastian has decided to retire. Joy's predominant role during her service at DAS has been Deputy State Controller - overseeing the statewide payroll system, statewide financial management application and systems, and much more.

Joy's retirement brings me mixed emotions. While I'm saddened that DAS will lose a dedicated, smart, and talented leader who has accomplished a great deal in her career, I know that she is very much looking forward to spending time with her husband in the land of snow and sunshine. She will begin the next phase of her life in central Oregon.

Joy isn't one for formal celebrations so she asks that anyone who wants to say goodbye stop by her office on the first floor of the Executive Building any time during the day on Thursday, January 31.

Please join me in wishing Joy great happiness in her retirement from state service!

Bret West
Administrator
Enterprise Goods and Services

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published