OSPS E-News ~ DAS West/Executive Building Access

Thu Mar 7 17:31:34 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

We are forwarding the following message regarding changes to key card access to the DAS West building at 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem.  If you have a key card specific to accessing the DAS building, we have been asked to request that the key card be returned at your earliest convenience.  It is our understanding that these non-DAS employee key cards were deactivated Monday, March 4, 2013.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

From: DOEHRING Erin * EHRS
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:33 PM
Subject: Access to DAS building

Dear DAS Customer,

As a result of recent building security measures, DAS has determined it necessary to look at who has access to our Executive building.  In an effort to maintain safety for both our employees and customers, DAS has decided to limit key card access to DAS West employees.  From a safety perspective, it is imperative we know who is occupying the building in the event of an emergency.  Therefore, we are deactivating key cards that do not belong to DAS West employees or essential personnel.  This decision may impact some of your key cards.  If so, we apologize for any inconvenience or disruption, but hope you recognize our need to secure our building.  We understand it will be an adjustment, but you will still be able to enter the building during business hours through our main entrance on the second floor.  We ask you to check in with the receptionist at the front desk before moving throughout the building.  You will still be able to access mailboxes, pick up paperwork, and speak with DAS staff.

If you are concerned with this change, please do not hesitate to contact myself.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you,

Erin Doehring, MBA, PHR
Safety Program Manager/DAS iLearnOregon<https://ilearn.oregon.gov/> Administrator