OSPS E-News ~ FW: OLCC Job Opening

Fri Dec 5 13:39:25 PST 2014

Forwarded on behalf of OLCC
________________________________
Good Afternoon,

Please see the attached job posting for a Principal Executive Manager F (Financial Services Director) position at the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.  We posted this position but did not have a sufficient applicant pool therefore we are re-posting.  We are expanding our diversity outreach and wanted to include you and/or your organization in this email.  We appreciate you sharing this information with those in the community who may be interested.

Applicants will need to go to www.oregonjobs.org<http://www.oregonjobs.org> to apply.  This information is on the job posting.

Thank you,

Annie Williams
Human Resources Analyst