OSPS E-News ~ FW: HRIS Project Update

Wed Nov 2 11:47:14 PDT 2016

Forwarded on behalf of DAS CHRO.

From: LAWSON Twyla * DAS
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 8:27 AM
To: 'hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>; 'Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>; 'Recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <Recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:Recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>
Subject: HRIS Project Update

Good morning,

We wanted to send out a quick note to provide the latest information about the HRIS project<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/HRIS.aspx>.  The project team is getting very excited.  We, along with several partners from other agencies and DAS, have spent the last two weeks listening, looking, hearing and touching two modern HR systems.  We can't tell you much because we are still evaluating, but seeing the robust functionality these systems bring has been an exhilarating experience.

Prior to the demonstrations, the evaluation team spent two weeks scoring five proposals we received in response to our RFP.  The evaluation process resulted in two clear leaders: 1) WorkDay with IBM as the systems implementer, and 2) SAP Success Factors with Deloitte as the implementer.  The demos were the second round of the evaluation process.  The last step in the process is to conduct site visits that a small representative team will be doing next week.   We will bring you more information as soon as we are allowed to share more.  We are energized and inspired to make this dream a reality.   Stay tuned!!

Joyce and the HRIS Project Team

Joyce Martinez
HRIS Project Manager
DAS Office of the CHRO<http://dasapp.oregon.gov/statephonebook/display.asp?agency=10700&division=00110>