OSPS E-News ~ FW: Payroll Updates

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Jul 26 16:46:51 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

The message below was sent to Agency Leadership, HR Directors and Agency Communications contacts.

Take care,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

From: BOYLES Stormy C * DAS <Stormy.C.BOYLES at das.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of LESLIE Berri L * DAS
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 3:47 PM
To: DAS_DL_AGENCY HEADS <AGENCY_HEADS at oregon.gov>
Subject: Payroll Updates

Colleagues,

We have a number of payroll fixes that have been approved and put into production on July 21 and will be communicating the details of those changes to your payroll, human resources and communications staff. There is only one that has a broader audience and a handful that apply to specific agencies. The one that applies to several agencies is for SEIU members who had sick leave or overtime in the same week as a holiday, so it is likely a smaller population, but that needs to be determined at the agency level.

Agency
Fix
Corrections and Youth Authority
Shift Differentials
State Police
AFSCME Shift Differentials
State Police
AFSCME Paid Time Calculation
Health Authority
Direct Care Certification
Multiple
SEIU HO and SL or OT

Some of these fixes will require employees to go into Workday and correct what was not accurately paid in the past, but going forward, they should not have to input any additional corrections. We will share information with your staff and rely on you to communicate with your employees, if needed.
As always, thank you for your patience as we begin to put changes into production.

Thank you,

Berri

[cid:image002.png at 01D9BF0F.414B9F70]
Berri Leslie