[Reforma_or] Division status vote

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:38:06 PDT 2021

This is great news!

Congratulations!

Thank you for your leadership and work Star!

Oregon REFORMA is strong and is creating change because of it's members and
leaders.

Thank you everyone for all you do everyday!

Max

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>