[Self-Management_OR] March Self-Management Network Meeting

Living WELL living.well at state.or.us
Mon Mar 16 13:38:35 PDT 2015

Greetings Self-Management Network!

Please join the spring meeting of the Oregon Self-Management Network this Thursday (March 19th) from 1-2:30 PM.

The March agenda and presentation are attached in PDF form. If you have trouble viewing the attachments, this information is also available on the Oregon Self-Management Network webpage under the Quarterly Network Teleconference section.

http://public.health.oregon.gov/DiseasesConditions/ChronicDisease/LivingWell/Pages/network.aspx

The agenda includes a brief update on Network activities, followed by a live demonstration of the Compass by QTAC online self-management program registration and data portal. The Oregon Health Authority is in the process of licensing this technology on behalf of the Network from our colleagues in New York, and we expect our portal to go live later this year. This is a unique opportunity to see the portal in action and get your questions answered.

We will meet via webinar. Please use the following link to register, and call in to our usual phone line for audio:
https://cc.readytalk.com/r/hrpas5kdnloo&eom
audio: 1-(877) 336-1831, Participant code:309902

The meeting will begin promptly at 1:00 PM, so please call in a few minutes early if possible. If you haven't participated in a ReadyTalk webinar previously, please register for the webinar ahead of time and test your system; it can take a few minutes to install the software.

Best Regards,
Katrina Seipp, MPH
Self Management, Administrative Support

Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention
Oregon Health Authority-Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 730
Portland, OR 97232
Desk: (971)673-1376
Mobile: (406)459-9914