[Self-Management_OR] Join the Steering Committee

Libby Kennard libkay at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 16:50:56 PST 2016

To all Oregon Network members:

You're invited to join the Steering Committee for the Oregon Self-Management Network.  We would like a couple new members.  The Steering Committee has gone through some changes in ourstructure and our work group activities. Much has been accomplished to get to where we are.  The Network embarks on an exciting year withthe implementation of the portal. This is a great time to join the committeeand help strengthen our network.  Our goal is to have geographical representation & programrepresentation on the committee.  We willwelcome any inquiries but especially would like to have someone from the coastand someone involved in the chronic pain program.  Please contact Libby Kennard if you are curious about joiningus and want to know more about the time commitments.  libkay at yahoo.comor 541.345.2988