[yscon] Update from Merri in Iowa

Schmidt, Tessa M. DPI Tessa.Schmidt at dpi.wi.gov
Thu Oct 12 07:14:00 PDT 2017

Oh, wow and ow! Merri, that sounds really painful. Please take good care and know that we will rejoice if we see you, and fill you in if you are unable to come.

Tessa

Tessa Michaelson Schmidt
Public Library Youth and Inclusive Services Consultant
State Library Agency
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
125 South Webster Street
Madison, WI 53703
(608) 267-5077
tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov<mailto:tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov>