[yscon] books for training?

Antill, Rebecca RAntill at statelibrary.sc.gov
Wed May 30 11:47:56 PDT 2018

Hello!

I have a question about how other state libraries handle the need for books for large trainings. Do you request them all from a nearby public library? Do you have a large core collection of youth materials?
For example, in December we hosted Saroj Ghoting for regional Every Child Ready to Read workshops and needed a large variety of children's books for attendees to use. Putting these on hold with a public library has created some issues and so I am trying to find out what y'all do?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Rebecca

Rebecca Antill
Youth Services Consultant